Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Band



I know what you're thinking, We were going down,
I can feel the sinking, But then I came around,
And everyone I've loved before, Flashed before my eyes,
And nothing mattered anymore, I looked into the sky,
Well I wanted something better man, I wished for something new,
And I wanted something beautiful, And wish for something true,
Been looking for a reason man, Something to lose,
When the wheels come down, When the wheels touch ground,
And you feel like it's all over, There's another round for you,
When the wheels come down,
Know your head is spinning, Broken hearts will mend,
This is our beginning, Coming to an end.
Comment :
Love this band... since 1995 ... till now... Iwish they could perform in Malaysia.. Harga ticket RM500 aku x kisah...aku sanggup bayar kikkikikiki.. bout this song.. our life ada turun naik... serius i feel this song..so dont ever give up coz second chance will come..

No comments:

Post a Comment